Building material suppliers are only prepared to drop goods ‘at roadside’ and builders / contractors are then faced with a huge labour cost simply to break down the materials and shift them to where they are actually needed.
Heavy plant and equipment – up to 1.5 tonnes – is delivered to site but restricted access means it has to be winched and dollied into position.
HOOKA picks up any bulk material payload (pallets or 1 tonne bags), or pieces of plant up to 1.5 tonnes. It then secures the load onto its bed using the patent pending ‘load lock’ system and transports it quickly and efficiently to exactly where it is required.
HOOKA also enables spoil and other waste materials to be stored in 1 tonne bags around a site. They can then be moved to roadside at the time of waste collection – thereby removing the need for skips and their costly/tedious planning permits.
HOOKA also offers incredible versatility as a mobile ‘tool platform’ – with its double acting main ram and bolt-on boom end plate it can act as a lifting device, fence post remover or whatever else your business needs!
Optional extras include a dozer blade for levelling loose materials and (currently under development) a hydraulic emptying ‘tote’ box, which will allow the HOOKA to be used as a hi-tip dumper and even lift bricks / blocks to scaffold ‘first-lift’ height.
- Delivers bulk materials, plant and equipment from the roadside into the heart of any site!
- Hugely reduces labour costs – no more barrowing of aggregates, bricks and blocks or winching and dollying of heavy plant.
- Integrated ‘load-lock’ system allows a 1.7 tonne machine to safely lift and carry a payload of up to 1.5 tonnes.
- The perfect machine for restricted access sites – HOOKA is only 1 metre wide – the same as the loads it carries!
- Unique ‘load lock’ system secures the load to the machine – ensuring total stability.
- Tracked base ensures excellent stability and minimum ground damage.
- International patents pending.