Municipal Vehicle Operator and Plant Review
Bags of Potential
MVO flagged-up the potential advantages of “The Hooka” tracked carrier last November. The idea was a good one. Now, after several months hard work, the production version was unveiled at the recent Plantworx exhibition. Malcolm Bates was the first journalist to try it…
- Delivers bulk materials, plant and equipment from the roadside into the heart of any site!
- Hugely reduces labour costs – no more barrowing of aggregates, bricks and blocks or winching and dollying of heavy plant.
- Integrated load system allows a 1.7 tonne machine to safely carry a 1.5 tonne payload.
- The perfect machine for restricted access sites – HOOKA is only 1 metre wide – the same as the loads it carries!
- Unique ‘load lock’ system secures the load to the machine – ensuring total stability.
- Tracked base ensures excellent stability and minimum ground damage.
Want to Hire the Hooka, Ultimate Bulk Materials Mover?
Complete the form below to request a booking for the Hooka.
100% Privacy Guaranteed.