The Hooka Safely and Easily Moves 22 Bulk Bags of Pea Shingle at Cantabrigian Rowing Club
The Hooka was hired by Cantabrigian Rowing Club to move 22 bulk bags of pea shingle weighing 1 tonne each. The bags were moved to various locations along the riverbank from the near the club house. A task that would have taken considerable time and effort if carried out manually.
Arrange your Hire of The Hooka for Moving Bulk Materials on the Site of Your Project
Hire the Hooka and take the strain out of moving heavy materials for your construction/building project.
Our specialist team will provide training when the Hooka is delivered to your project.
To arrange your hire, complete the form below or call us directly on 01462 499 642.
Key facts for safely and easily moving bulk materials on construction/building sites with the hire of the Hooka mini tracked crawler handler
- Delivers bulk materials, plant and equipment from the roadside into the heart of any site!
- Hugely reduces labour costs – no more barrowing of aggregates, bricks and blocks or winching and dollying of heavy plant.
- Integrated ‘load-lock’ system allows a 1.7 tonne machine to safely lift and carry a payload of up to 1.5 tonnes.
- The perfect machine for restricted access sites – HOOKA is only 1 metre wide – the same as the loads it carries!
- Unique ‘load lock’ system secures the load to the machine – ensuring total stability.
- Tracked base ensures excellent stability and minimum ground damage.
- Designed and built in Great Britain.