Canal and River Trust – Towpath Reinstatement Scheme
The Hooka was hired by the Canal and River Trust to safely and easily move bulk landscaping materials for their Towpath Reinstatement Scheme.
The heavy bulk bags needed to be transported nearly two miles from the nearest road access point to where the canal towpath had eroded. In places the towpath was only 1.2 metres wide, making the Hooka the ideal lift and carry machine for this restricted access project, because the Hooka is only 1 metre wide.
With its crane jib, the Hooka was able to lift and suspend the heavy bags directly where the materials were needed. Simply by slicing open the bags it was possible to empty the contents exactly where needed without any shoveling or manual handling.
Arrange Your Hire of the Hooka for Your Landscaping Project
Hire the Hooka and take the strain out of moving heavy materials for your landscaping project.
Our specialist team will provide training when the Hooka is delivered to your project.
To arrange your contract lift, complete the form below or call us directly on 01462 499 642.
Key facts for safe movement of heavy landscaping bulk materials with the Hooka
- Lifts and carries bulk materials from the roadside into the heart of any site!
- Safely lift and carry all types of materials such as bulk bags and pallets of blocks up to 1.5 tonnes.
- The perfect machine for restricted access sites, the Hooka is only 1 metre wide!
- Tracked base ensures excellent stability and minimum ground damage.
- Designed and built in Great Britain.