Easily and Quickly Moving 6 Heavy Pallets of Paving Blocks in Midhurst, West Sussex with The Hooka Lift and Carry Mini Crawler Handler
The Hooka was hired by the Whyteleafe Paving Co. to move 6 heavy pallets of paving blocks to the exact point of use from the roadside location the pallets were delivered. No manual handling required to get approximately 2160 Marshall paving blocks on to the site ready for use. The delivery lorry could not reach the property, down a narrow lane, so the Hooka was used to safely and easily move the packs of blocks 200 metres to the property in Midhurst, West Sussex. The alternative would have been to use a tracked dumper and handball each and every paving block, which would have taken hours, and risked damaging the blocks. The Hooka made quick and light work of it, taking no more than 1.5 hours.
Arrange Your Hire of the Hooka for Your Landscaping Project
Hire the Hooka and take the strain out of moving heavy materials for your landscaping project.
Our specialist team will provide training when the Hooka is delivered to your project.
To arrange your specific lift, complete the form below or call us directly on 01462 499 642.
Key facts for safe movement of heavy landscaping bulk materials with the Hooka
- Lifts and carries bulk materials from the roadside into the heart of any site!
- Safely lift and carry all types of materials such as bulk bags and pallets of blocks up to 1.5 tonnes.
- The perfect machine for restricted access sites, the Hooka is only 1 metre wide!
- Tracked base ensures excellent stability and minimum ground damage.
- Designed and built in Great Britain.