The Hooka Safely and Easily Moves 8 Pillars Weighing Half a Tonne Each Over Mud In Very Challenging Conditions In Ascot, Berkshire
The Hooka was hired to help with a difficult landscaping job in Ascot, Berkshire. As you will see in the thank you from the customer below, for traditional methods of moving heavy objects this was not a easy job, but the Hooka made the lifting and transportation of pillars weighing half a tonne each safe and easy…
“Thank you again Mark for finding a solution to what seemed an intractable problem. We needed to get 8 pillars/columns each weighing half a tonne to the back of the site. The forklift could not get down the side of the house due to the mud, 280 tonnes of topsoil had been put on the rear of the site to raise the levels the week before. We were literally stuck? You came up with a solution, executed on it and all done with good humour despite the very challenging conditions. Thank you again to you and the team.”
Carol & Adrian – Ascot.
Arrange Your Hire of the Hooka for Your Landscaping Project
Hire the Hooka and take the strain out of moving heavy materials for your landscaping project.
Our specialist team will provide training when the Hooka is delivered to your project.
To arrange your specific lift, complete the form below or call us directly on 01462 499 642.
Key facts for safe movement of heavy landscaping bulk materials with the Hooka
- Lifts and carries bulk materials from the roadside into the heart of any site!
- Safely lift and carry all types of materials such as bulk bags and pallets of blocks up to 1.5 tonnes.
- The perfect machine for restricted access sites, the Hooka is only 1 metre wide!
- Tracked base ensures excellent stability and minimum ground damage.
- Designed and built in Great Britain.