The Hooka – Safely Removes and Installs Utility Power Distribution Equipment, Fleet, Hampshire for PSS Power
PSS Power hired the Hooka to safely and easily lift out old power distribution switch gear weighing 350kg and lift in replacement switch gear without the need for excessive manual handling.
Are you a Project Manager or Team Leader that needs to reduce manual handling and increase productivity on your projects?
The Hooka safely, easily and quickly lifts and shifts loads of up to 1500kg.
Our specialist team will provide training when the Hooka is delivered to your project.
To arrange your Hire of The Hooka for Moving Plant, Equipment and Materials for your next Utilities Project complete the form below or call us directly on 01462 499 642.
How the Hooka mini tracked crawler handler safely and easily reduces manual handling and helps increase productivity for Utilities projects
- Quickly delivers plant, equipment and materials to point of use on your project
- Hugely reduces the risk from manual handling of heavy loads.
- Integrated ‘load-lock’ system allows a 1.7 tonne machine to safely lift and carry a payload of up to 1.5 tonnes.
- The perfect machine for restricted access sites – HOOKA is only 1 metre wide – the same as the loads it carries!
- Unique ‘load lock’ system secures the load to the machine – ensuring total stability.
- Tracked base ensures excellent stability and minimum ground damage.
- Designed and built in Great Britain.